Tuesday, December 11, 2018

I like to write, disable PTSD veteran, one of the hats that I wear. Earth angels is what I like to call myself, bitch with stars, babe in total control, of herself, and her world, do you know what I mean?

πŸŽƒπŸ­πŸ˜‚~ Jewish Proverb"BLACK WITH NO CREAM: Coffee, Tea, Me:Views, voices, values, sons to shine, heads above the common, lost in time,  lost in space, was not able to fall asleep, moving up to the six, racing out of the five. Cali chick, babe, alone again, out of the woods, some of the time. Riverside location, have standards set, age, how tall, retired from what, 420 friendly, things to start with. I like to write, disable PTSD veteran, one of the hats that I wear. Earth angels is what I like to call myself, bitch with stars, babe in total control, of herself, and her world, do you know what I mean?



Flashes Of Rites, Seasons Of Love, Reasons Of Joys And Pains. ⚜️ Cattsy ⚜️ : Drone Adventures: Cattereia More Mine! You can't have any! #Cookies In 5 Words.Back In Time, Blasts In The Past, Rings 4 Roses. Lovers.Snakes Parties, Snakes Tales, Parts And PiecesFreaks, Frogs, Snakes, Spiders, Worms, Animals Under The Surface
Angels In Air, All The Time, 12 Dog-Wood Trees. Hugs And Kisses, Hats To Wear, Purple Hairs
Choices made season done, ashes to dead: Bones in boxes, dad. Paul Jarrot, Charles Edward Jarrot, to visit. Death dance dawn at dusk. Family undead, family unstable, mules, monkey, asses, dance of the dead.Strangers to friends, friends to family, family to foes, family affairs,gates and doors, winners, losers, sinners and saints, dances in the darkness. I like to write, disable PTSD veteran, one of the hats that I wear. Earth angels is what I like to call myself, bitch with stars, babe in total control, of herself, and her world, do you know what I mean?



Mob Poker:Ready for dream woman for Steven Jarrot? ..... Where is My Mind (1988) ✌✨πŸŒπŸ’«πŸ˜‰πŸ‘✨ Buttercup ...One or two more acts of folly should, thereafter, not matter very much at all.".Trust Someone Depends on Their Response to This Moral Dilemma...🎡🎼🎢🎻🎻🎢🎼🎡 πŸπŸ•·️πŸΎπŸ¦‰πŸ„πŸŒ›πŸŒ›πŸŒ›πŸŒ›MEMORY, MIND, MATTER: sima jarrot-Leader of Pack of Wolves, Serpents and vipers, cows and buffalo, still in Paradise, in La Quinta, CA?

Animated Photo

Back in time, read a book or two, saw the story online: blasts.Frank Agresti,I swear I thought of u ..THE Real UπŸ’πŸ½πŸ’πŸ½πŸ’ƒπŸΎπŸ’ƒπŸΎπŸ‘―πŸ‘©‍❤️‍πŸ’‹‍πŸ‘©πŸ‘ΈπŸ½πŸ‘ΈπŸ½❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️: Birds To Fly.. Frank with out beans, with out luck, without dates. I like to write, disable PTSD veteran, one of the hats that I wear. Earth angels is what I like to call myself, bitch with stars, babe in total control, of herself, and her world, do you know what I mean?
Animated Photo

JARROTJEWISHWHITESTARS2014.BLOGSPOT.COM.  I like to write, disable PTSD veteran, one of the hats that I wear. Earth angels is what I like to call myself, bitch with stars, babe in total control, of herself, and her world, do you know what I mean?

Love Nights, Notes To Post, Good Times, Tips Online. Jumps for joys, classes done, sunny and bright days. Love in pink and white, santa colors red and white, hats to wear, good cheers. Birds and bees, goats and sheep, horns love and hate, part of the time.



Night and day views, good and bad, bumps in the roads. I believe in luck, classes of freaks and frogs, sinners and saints, dances in the dark. Spooks and ghosts in the winds at night, in the flowers in the trees, monkeys dead, bones in a box. Fruits and nuts, dead on the beach, birthday notes to rot in the grounds, nuts to fall, shit in bags, tricks and trades, dances in the winds.


Nuts Nights. Meth Labs, Rednecks And Birds, Wigs And Caps, Horns To Hide,Steven And Sheri Jarrot. Rachel Cattlecall: RGJ Princess Frog:Break it down, liked the words, not much to say, ways to grow, nice shot at fame.....Sheep, Lights On.Hopes For Life, Dances In Sunlight, Glory Days Done, Lovers 4 Life.American Drama....

Locks of hares, dances for looks, graces and charms to look your age, lots of water needed to keep the body moving, looks to fitness, locks of love.πŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ‘‘πŸŒΉDRESSED🌹UNDRESSEDπŸŒΉπŸ‘‘πŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽSo true .I'm not upset that you lied to me, I'm upset that from now on I can't believe you. All Day.❤πŸŽΆπŸŽΌπŸŽ€πŸ‘€


Nuts Sacks. Nuts and all? ...Prince Snakes .7605643510... September 04, 1962 Steven Jay Jarrot : 83458 Tropical Whisper CT, Indio, CA. Own...Break it down, liked the words, not much to say, ways to grow, nice shot at fame.....Sheep, Lights On.Hopes For Life, Dances In Sunlight, Glory Days Done, Lovers 4 Life.American Drama....

Locks of hares, dances for looks, graces and charms to look your age, lots of water needed to keep the body moving, looks to fitness, locks of love.πŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ‘‘πŸŒΉDRESSED🌹UNDRESSEDπŸŒΉπŸ‘‘πŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽSo true .I'm not upset that you lied to me, I'm upset that from now on I can't believe you. All Day.❤πŸŽΆπŸŽΌπŸŽ€πŸ‘€ I like to write, disable PTSD veteran, one of the hats that I wear. Earth angels is what I like to call myself, bitch with stars, babe in total control, of herself, and her world, do you know what I mean?

What the fuck, sons to shine, birds to sing, faces in the crowds, I like to write, one of the things to do, to keep from growing dense, slow and stupid. Do not know who you are, thanks so much for the replies, have to say, you are one of the few. Under 30years old, over 6 feet tall, stuck in the schools of hard knocks. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes you learn, golden rules, lessons learned, in a moment or two, back in time.

J

Truly, Disney is a gay playground. Full of lightness and whimsy, staffed by cartoon animals, soundtrack by the laughter of children--can there be any place more joyous and gay and...what's that? Shots in the dark. πŸ‘«πŸ’The Crowds. Wheels to turn. Leaders of lessons, jacks and marbles intact, boys to men: no kids at home, just fit and fun. In the still of the night, voices in my head, views, values, coins to play, strangers to friends, two minds alike, pebbles on the sands of time. Shots in the dark. The Crowds.




Lessons to learn. For dumb boys like me. To grow or to falter? I want to succeed. Succeed in love and life. To make her my wife. Must get rid of my darkness. Nothing but light must show. Because I dearly love her so. Lessons to learn. For assholes like me. Struggle to learn but I must quickly. Cannot lose her. She's my queen. Need to be stronger and better for her. Lessons to learn. I've been a fool. So cruel. To the woman who brings joy to my world. Never treat her bad again. I have to win. This battle inside of me. I have to show her that I can. She's stronger than me. She understands I'm not perfect. Wants us to build a union stronger than ever. I'm game. I'm sorry for hurting you time and time again. 


Animated Photo Oh, you meant gay in the homosexual sense?Martha Raye Manning, big mouth, big boobs, bimbo bitch in heat.,Alonzo, Bailey, his twin Lorenzo Allen Bailey, 41 years old: still in prison for checking others checks, dream knight, snakes in the grass.Who's the Baddest MUTHAFUKKAH in the room?! Cows to call, gang bangs to address! Happy Hits.
Life Is A Beach: Lots Of Balls In Air: True Blue Dances On The Sands Of Time: Lots Of Tests Over Time. Lots Of Love, Lots Of Luck.


Bones to boxes, dust to winds, candles to lights, sons to shine, rats to races, rainbows to color. Only the young at heart, the dead, and the dying, stages of life, love, and lessons.Vincent Gordon, found at the pot show in 2015, bought a 6-pack of pictures, and coloring book, back in the day. Have to check, where, and where this year. Love to go.Who's the Baddest MUTHAFUKKAH in the room?! Cows to call, gang bangs to address! Happy Hits.

No comments:

Post a Comment