Tuesday, December 11, 2018

For my age I tend to feel alone most times and would really use a friendship like yours, I do not mean to bother you from your busy life but again it would be nice to read from you. Do take care my friend and until I read from you again.

Lmao look I'm not interested in anything to do with that girl. I've been talking to my son for months now. I've even had the child support dropped in Cali an I don't owe $50,000 in back child support anymore cause it was also dropped on the account that uritza Smith or Santiago or whatever committed fraud. Bahahahahahaha!!! End of story have a good day!!!

Prayers for Your Friends....Pray that according to the riches of God’s glory, He may grant your friend to be strengthened with power through His Spirit in her inner being, so that Christ may dwell in her heart through faith—that she, being rooted and grounded in love, may have strength to comprehend with all the saints what is the breadth and length and height and depth, and to know the love of Christ that surpasses knowledge, that she may be filled with all the fullness of God (Ephesians 3:16-19).

They think I am short but I walk like I'm tall. Must be short man syndrome. You say that your tall, I say you are small...cant we all just get along. Happy Fathers day to myself ....Top girls in the history lessons taught in classes still, tales of the Vikings in the 9th or the 10th century, and views on love and hate, horns of a goat. Happy and delighted for the gifts to write a tale or two for the goodness and mercy angels out tonight.
A whole year has passed since last holiday season, and our families have gone through a host of changes: a few new inches added to the little onesΓ’€™ heigh...
Your friend, Theodore.Happy Birthday JJ!πŸ˜ŠπŸ’›πŸŽ‚Rats Snakes Baked, Brain Shorts....Mob Poker:Ready for dream woman for Steven Jarrot? .Where is My Mind (1988) ✌✨πŸŒπŸ’«πŸ˜‰πŸ‘✨ Buttercup .

But my experience here has been horrifying. Races for bucks, twists and turns, caps to pops, pages to goats, sheep in the fields, dances in the land of shit, dung, and fecal matters, walks of fame. So I'm out. Dead and gone, donkeys and dicks, clowns to the left, jokers to the rights, heads to count. Stuck on stupid, simple, slow, dicks, dawgs, bitches in heat. Good time toads, sluts, slugs, snakes in grass, views, voices, values, dimes to drop.

Maggie Deigh Cheers, chaps, nuts and dicks, dawgs, donkeys in the hills, homeless blues, have a dog, why get a man. Dicks, dawgs, hats, hoes, horns to blast, wales on land, crying wolves, snakes in grass, spiders and worms. Views, voices, values, dimes to drop,never no to stand alone, roots of nuts on the down low.


Songs to sing, the world is alright with me, just one look, a lovely day, another one, glory dazes on earth. Hands in the air, dances in the streets, heads to count, wishes on dreams, dreams in motion, hands to talk, no free fucks, none free, coins on hand, good times. Bill Withers - Lovely Day (Original Version)


Animated Photo

No comments:

Post a Comment