Wednesday, December 29, 2021

Rats Racers, Rainbow Readers:Birds.Angels Calls, History Across The Lines, Rats Racers, Rainbow Readers:Birds In Flight.Tips,Tweets,Tales: White Lies Only.

 Views Online, History To Note: Names And Faces: Retards, Snakes Dawgs 2.Sim Data,joined Angels Calls, History Across The Lines, Rats Racers, Rainbow Readers:Birds.Angels Calls, History Across The Lines, Rats Racers, Rainbow Readers:Birds In Flight.Tips,Tweets,Tales: White Lies Only.

May be an image of text that says 'Two different suits, same visit. He CRAPPED HIS PANTS mgfg.cume'
Your luck is in, blue stars shooting, bright lights on the dark side of the moon, Stars of David, nice shades of blue, on the seas of chances to take. Dead Or Alive - You Spin Me Round (Like a Record) Coins Flipped. Veterans: Thanks For Service,...░Rats Racers, Rainbow Readers:Birds.Angels Calls, History Across The Lines, Rats Racers, Rainbow Readers:Birds In Flight.Tips,Tweets,Tales: White Lies Only.
No photo description available.
Back in time,One Nation :Your attention determines your experiences, and your experiences determine your life. Said another way, you must control your attention to control your life.I've been there myself, so I can understand how a breath of fresh air can be so nice. If you don't mind me asking, what happened?What am I doing? Why am I here? I can't stop thinking about ..
Eyes open, third set closed, living in darkness, snakes in grass, spiders and worms, good time toads.It has been a dream life as far as living blue, but the valleys are still here as well as in the shadows of doubt that still resurfaces to thrown stones at our house of glass in Santa Barbara, and Ventura and Malibu as well as all the little places in the end.I've been there myself, so I can understand how a breath of fresh air can be so nice. If you don't mind me asking, what happened?What am I doing? Why am I here? I can't stop thinking about ..

May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'Mr McAwesome months ac Jesus can walk on water Babies are 72% water I can walk on babies Therefore I am 72% Jesus Iced Coffee *holy music stops'

 Black Writers: History notes to share.Good times, monkeys swingers in the wind, jokes on land to see. Nights alone the way, paths crossed, veterans and black female heroes, nightmares from time serve. Gifts of lives in danger, acts and deeds to note, sad tales of men in attacks.Will the IRS be showing us all bank transactions of Congress members over $600 so we can figure out how they all leave Washington as multi-millionaires?

May be an image of text that says 'My Xmas tree is up already Don't judge'
Will the IRS be showing us all bank transactions of Congress members over $600 so we can figure out how they all leave Washington as multi-millionaires?

No comments:

Post a Comment